Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Auckland Art Show


We went to a contemporary art show in a building in the Auckland Harbor. We just walk or bike to the Devonport Ferry Terminal and pay about $5 each way, and from the Auckland Ferry Terminal you can walk or bus or train to lots of cool places. The harbor is just a 10 minute walk from the terminal. The art show was in a building along the harbor.





Natalie, I thought of you when I saw these!


Aren't they cool?


This one reminded me of Joy.


Look closer, and you see magnifications of animal figurines!



These were sculpted out of marble.




Yeah, and F you too garden gnomes! Teehee



Funny sign



Then we went to the fish market and ordered the fish of the day: a school shark. It was delicious.


1 comment:

  1. awesome pics! I love the lava rocks, you should send me one, i love volcanics! and nari too shed probably like one haha. I love the art show stuff, the wide pics are cool and i especially like the marble art trash! You should post some pics of the inside of the house! Have you tried any local cuisine? whats what like?!?! have you seen any real kiwis??

    ReplyDelete