Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr. Yogatos!


This is where I've been working part-time for the past 10 weeks. Its an adorable yogurt store owned by a rocket scientist named Steve and his friends.

Mr. Yogatos has been a ton of fun. There's discounts for trivia questions and other silly yet difficult challenges which makes working there super interactive and fun. Now I know a bunch of trivia questions for parties. And we have about every topping you can think of, from obscure cereals to Australian candy, and if we don't have it you can suggest it on the info board. Also, if you come for 30 consecutive days you get a flavor named after you!

I'm going to miss it a lot.

Maybe I'll take it with me to California! I want to start one on the Mesa in SB!

1 comment:

  1. cassie Pascoe-PierceJune 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM

    the yogurt place looks really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete