Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter!!!

Imagine thousands of Harry Potter fans, hundreds of them in costume, shoving each other to get into the front of the line, chants of HAARRRY POOOTTTEERR breaking out every few minutes, dozens of them having been there since 8AM, set up with their picnics and books and DVDs of HP... and in the theater someone in a golden snitch costume darted around the theater while four Quidditch players chased her around.

On Thursday night I went to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!! It was the best of the 8 movies, for sure. But that opinion is heavily influenced by my movie watching experience.

I was dressed up as emo Harry Potter - graduation robe, collared shirt and tie, glasses, scar, and spiked hair. It's fun having short hair!

Some people see this as the end of an era, but I know its not over for me because I'll always be rereading them.


Your house: Gryffindor
Your favorite character from the trio: Ron
Three other favorite characters:
Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Moaning Myrtle
Least favorite character:
Cho Chang
Favorite book: The Chamber of Secrets
One favorite moment:
the bank robbery
How you were introduced to the series
: Grandma Jeney had just gone on a trip to England and brought me back a copy early!!! Thats what I remember, at least. Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment